Thursday, December 18, 2008

a better day

CATHARSIS-the purging of the emotions or relieving of emotional tensions, esp. through certain kinds of art, as tragedy or music.

So after yesterday's whine fest, I woke this morning feeling a little better about things.

Because the "shrinkage meter" was registering at normal levels after 3 days at defcon 5, I took the dog for a twenty minute walk/jog and then came home and did some stuff in the living room...a few pushups, situps, etc.

Maybe Old Red was right...."get busy livin', or get busy dyin'." We'll see what tomorrow brings.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So what has the last week brought? My diet is kaput and the B.S. numbers show it. Having to start taking pills again. Keep it up and I will harp on you to do better. Don't do it and I will harp on momma. And if she ain't happy, nobosy happy.