Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Monday

Went for a nice 40 minute walk with the boss and number one son on Monday. Took VGFATdog and the chiwienie along. Those doggies do love their walks. I incorporated the bw 200 into the walk, doing prisoner squats, jumps, pushups, setups and stepups as part of the circuit. Felt pretty good while doing it, and a little soreness yesterday morning let me know I'd worked things that hadn't been worked in a while. Planning on doing the same tonight.

Yesterdays' run was washed out by the storm that passed through VG at the optimally wrong time. Am planning on going 3 miles tomorrow, good lord willing and the creek don't rise.

Big time interview coming up Thursday night/Friday. I'm cautiously optimistic...I'm really strong in some of the desired areas..not so much in others.

2 comments:

tselliott said...

Good to see you getting back on track. I have been too lately.

Unknown said...

Congrats on the race again. I was happy to see you finish.