Friday, March 5, 2010

life

#1 son continues to recover from tonsil removal. I wish I could somehow take on his suffering for him. He'll be fine soon, but not NEARLY soon enough.

Did a killer diller chest and shoulders workout this morning. supersetted db flys and pushups, and for a little extra fun I put my feet on a swiss ball while doing the pushups. My chest is shred city!

Did shrugs, and the shoulder super sets, and threw in a couple sets of toe raises.

I'm sure to me a MONSTA come beach and pool season. :-) heh heh heh.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't forget to work on the lungs (aerobic) and the legs.

Tony "the big fat loser" said...

been running, dude. C25k w2d1 this morning. posted it on fb.

Tyler Christopher Davis said...

When's pool season? Aren't there indoor pools?

Tony "the big fat loser" said...

Pool season being when the VGFatPool opens....