Thursday, December 30, 2010

tuesday morning, coming down



I got some unsettling news monday night and had a couple vodka drinks, and then a couple lager drinks....and so Tuesday morning workout didn't happen.

Came home at noon on wednesday and went for a run. 1.6 miles per mapmyrun. Any caloric benefit was totally negated by the fantastic homemade pizza that the missus whipped up while watching the illini football and basketball games....all washed down by the top deck of a dirty thirty.

A nice lady at the bank commented that she had seen me out running. I explained that I usually try to keep it to the back streets, but Main and Front streets were about the only two in town that hadn't been ice packed. I assume I look like a walrus on land as I'm waddling along, so I try to do it as privately as I can.

Tonite there's a party at the Griffsters...then tomorrow NYE and Saturday is our annual fish fry and football fiesta. I better add a couple blocks to the run tomorrow.

No comments: