Thursday, May 8, 2008

mi vida loca

My crazy life, indeed. The princess turns 7 tomorrow, and so we're (the boss, mostly) prepping for that. Mini me's baseball is in full gear...we're 0-2...not hitting at all....Soccer's final fling is this Saturday, and on top of all that, the raffle I started to pay for the new concession stand comes to it's end Saturday, during "opening day" ceremonies for baseball. Even though we've played a couple games, we're going to have a big deal to welcome the season, with inflatables, player intros, the whole nine yards. HRD continues, with #1 son continuing to build on his Wisconsin success.

There has been no action health-wise. I'm not exercising, I'm drinking too much, and I'm eating junk. But at least I've got brutal self evaluation to keep me warm at night.

1 comment:

nerdrium said...

Eh, quit it with the brutal self evaluation. I've long fallen off the wagon as well. As long as the kids are happy and healthy (which it sounds like they are) I wouldn't worry about it.

Beer is good.