Thursday, June 5, 2008

sweet, sweet victory

The team finally pulled one out, and everyone played extremely well! Mini me made several outstanding plays at 2nd, including one where he grabbed a grounder, tagged the runner and very nearly outran the guy to first for the double play. He scored a couple runs and seemed to be enjoying the game again. the last few games seemed like they had been drudgery.

I've lost 7 pounds...hurray. As I've said before, that's equivalent to a flea jumping off the ass of jumbo the circus elephant. No beers since Memorial day. No bread, pizza, potatoes. Basically meat. Lots and lots of meat.

The remodel moves forward. new floors this weekend!! I'm stoked.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awesome news on every front dude. Glad to hear it. I will have to get done and see the new/improved Hooker Plantation. Sounds like Jules is a good working boss lady (and cute too :) ). I will be in Alaska in 2 weeks trying to set a massive record PR in the marathon, but sometime after that we will just have to make a date.