Friday, June 5, 2009

Addictions





It's time for me to bare my soul about something that probably shouldn't see the light of day, but we all know that sunlight is the best disinfectant.

That's right friends. I'm talking about my addiction to gas station hot dogs. Those tawny, spinning tubes of delight, two for 2 dollars, while one is $1.39. Even a VG grad can compute the savings by taking the double. Hell, some places will even throw in a ginormous soda for next to nothing.

Sure, they're packed with enough nitrates and sodium to embalm the 5th fleet, but that's what makes them so tasty. Ooooh...my knees get weak and my hands get twitchy when you add flecks of cheese and jalapeno bits.

Geesh, temptation is EVERYWHERE! No wonder I remain the big, FAT loser.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He writes, he lives. Thought the blogger in you had died. Welcome back to the blogosphere.