Tuesday, July 7, 2009

epic

Fail? I don't think so!

I didn't complete w5d1 today, but I feel great. I mean couch royalty great! I ran a 1/4, walked an 1/8, ran a 1/2, walked a 1/4, ran a 1/4 and walked a 1/4. A balky calf muscle ended my day before I could finish it out, but overall it felt good. Really good.

Tomorrow, I hope to lift a bit and do some abs work, then Thursday, I'll try again to complete the full run. Oddly, my calf didn't start hurting me until Sunday when I started some pre-run stretching.

Today was one of those crazy logistical days one has when they have multiple kids doing multiple things. #1 son had martial arts in Urbana.... at 5. Mini me had baseball practice in Camargo....at 5. The princess had to be in Sidney at 7 for her first tournament game....and I had to work until 6. Wild times for mama and the crew, and after all the driving and dropping, rains came in and postponed her game.

1 comment:

Ally said...

Great job! I know you'll find your groove and you will make your goal.