Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bluuuuuueeeee


(tip of the morehead st. hat to Leann Rhymes and the american idol chick who emulated her)

Once again, General Malaise has staged a bloodless coup on the casa del hookers...heh. A funk has descended recently, and I'm not talking Parliment/Funkadelic, earth wind & fire, or even pre-sell out commodores. I don't know if it's the last vestiges of winter, the time change or what, but I've been discombobulated all week.

The kids are about done with school...which is unfortunate because they've still got two months to go. More and more, I'm thinking year round school with three 6 week breaks might be a better option than the traditional schedule.

I did manage to shake the doldrums and walk 2.54 miles this morning. Onward and upward...supposed to be trending warmer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way to go. Now shake me out of my non-moving funk as well.