Tuesday, March 22, 2011

fits and starts


The hammy is still a bit skitchy, so I'm sticking to walking for a while. went 2.18 miles this morning.

mini-me is showing all the signs of becoming a first class P.I.T.A. he's allowed his grades to fall a LONG way below acceptable. i guess i should have been monitoring more closely, but he's always been firmly entrenched on the honor roll, so i didn't do my diligence. He also decided to quit track, which didn't set well with me either. However, he will now have more time (LOTS) to focus on school. Xbox, laptop visits from friends and cell phone are soon to be surrendered.
I hate having to be the enforcer, but he really needs to learn about perseverance and to get better study habits.
On a funner note...found this reference to the NCAA tournament. Fitting, for the Big FAT Loser!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Crack the whip. Can he polish my shoes too?

Take it easy with the injury. Move slowly til healed.