Thursday, December 27, 2007

Fun with facial hair











So, the boss and I have an annual tussle about my growing a beard during hunting season. She basically hates any sort of facial hair, while I like to grow a beard as sort of an homage to my wild and crazy misspent youth. Of course, in a close one to one vote, I eventually lose; mainly because of the threat of the witholding of certain comforts of a physical nature in the event of my continued insistence on cultivating the distinguished look. So in a display of monumental boredom following the ecstasy of Christmas, #1 son and I captured the dismantling of the VGFATBEARD. Enjoy. Or not.
In exercise and fitness news, I took the kids on a good hike along the river yesterday. With temps in the forties, it was ideal. Found the skeletal remains of three deer within 300 yards of our house. Somewhere west of VG there are apparently some VERY well fed coyotes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You don't really need the physical comforts do you? ;o)

but I really the Fuhrer look. It is powerful. If you wore it the miles would fly under your feet from fright, from your masterful stare.

See ya Tuesday, bro.