Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The first time....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI7gzXz1cHo

Thanks, Roberta.

15 degree weather? Check.
winds at 30 mph? Check.
snowfall? Check.
Fatass out running? Check.

Some times I think it's God's design for me to be a fatty. Yesterday, the day BEFORE I started running, the temp was around 40 degrees, slight breeze. Perfect for a jog. Today, snowing, blowing, miserable.

I managed to go for about twenty minutes before facial freeze drove me to seek shelter. Came home and did a good core/stretching workout. Welcome to 2008, bitches.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

reminiscing about the first time you ever saw my face or Jules? I hope it was my face.

Well you did better than I did yesterday and I still haven't gotten anything done today either.

Saturday is going to be a bummer.

Tony "the big fat loser" said...

neither, really. Thinking about the run being the first of 08 reminded me of that particular song.