Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday blues


So, call me a wuss, a wienie boy, a wimp. Mother nature made me her bitch this morning. I wilted like the girly man in pig tails and a skirt that Tom thinks I am. 4 degrees, before wind chill, and I said Hell no, treadmill be damned. Rolled back over and grabbed an extra 15 winks. Lived to run another day.
We'll see what the ultimate determinant, the scale, has to say on Monday. This weekend, it's build a concession stand (indoors, thankfully) watch the Illini, and try not to exacerbate my missed day by consuming mass quantities of beer and nachos. Mmmmm NACHOS.
Go Giants & Go Lightning Bolts!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Keep up your head buckaroo. It was cold and tomorrow even colder. Thank goodness TNT cancelled the training outdoors, but I have to do 6 indoors. Boring.

I agree with the Giants and Bolts. Awesome for both to win.

Remember you da man!!!