Friday, January 11, 2008

progress

Well, I fell off the wagon last night, (watching Illini basketball will do that to a guy)which lead to my sleeping in instead of running this morning. If I can drag my ass out tomorrow, I'll consider this a temporary set back. I've found in the past that if I take a day off, it invariably mushrooms into weeks and months of inactivity, so I have to try to get going tomorrow.

The Illini tried hard last night, but couldn't put the biscuit in the basket, falling by ten. Sunday's game promises to be an ugly affair. I think I'll scrub the toilet or something rather than subject myself to that prolonged agony.

The "end of days" is a work in progress. The boss has had a few puffs, but hasn't gone back to two packs a day yet. The household has stood down to code orange danger level....but we live with reality that DEFCON 4 can be back at any time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well don't let one day out you in denial or failure mode. Look at me, days on end with no training and then out myself thru agony every Saturday. We all know that the daily stuff is very important. No base - no gain.

Glad to see Jules is keeping her resolutions. Makes me proud to call her 'girlfriend'.

Keep it up guys. Love ya both.