Wednesday, January 9, 2008

nothing much to report...

I had a pretty good lifting session yesterday morning. Once again I supersetted the curls & tricep extensions with some work on the heavy bag. I also incorporated some bent over rows into the set, so I was feeling pretty burnt after about 25 minutes.

VGfatdog and I went for the 1.7 mile circuit this morning. Temp was in the 30's, wind chill around 20. I felt much better this morning than I did monday, for some reason.

Tonight #1 son and I are going to review our empty hand forms from HRD, and I'll probably do some ab work, including a new beauty I discovered at menshealth.com called the Prone Cobra. I did it for about 5 seconds last night, demonstrating it, and my lower abs cramped, leaving me whimpering on the floor, much to #1's obvious amusement.

Mini me loves the treadmill. He was doing side shuttles for about 10 minutes last night.

The smoking cessation event, hereafter known as "the end of days", continues. The pets, children and I continue to tread VERY lightly, but I am proud of the boss for making it 48 straight hours.

No comments: