Thursday, January 17, 2008

nothing shaking....

I don't have a whole lot to report today. I went to the sleep clinic Tuesday night for testing with the c/pap. It didn't go too well, as every time I stirred, the wires and mask brought me fully awake. I think I can get used to it, but I'm not going back to "Dr. Frankenstein's" lab again.

Went about 1-3/4 miles yesterday afternoon. It was 35 degrees with very little wind. My arch wasn't problematic like monday so I finished the last block in an all out sprint. VGfatdog actually had to lope a bit, rather than the condescending trot she usually maintains to humor me.

Tonight is either HRD or a core/lifting session at home. Got to keep it up!

Congratulations to the Fighting Illini, who finally got a W. If we can steal these next two on the road, our season can be salvaged.

No comments: