Thursday, January 10, 2008

politics

So, Hillary, sensing defeat, actually allows the ice to crack a bit on national tv, and Voila', she wins New Hampshire. Here's to betting we see more waterworks than Niagra Falls leading up to Florida. To counter her newfound mommy power, Obama will probably be feasting on greens & black eyed peas as he plays the race card. The GOP is a trainwreck right now, but it looks like McCain has captured the all important center, so my guy Huckabee, who used to be a fatty like me, is losing ground like he shed tonnage while serving as Arky Governor.
( go to http://www.menshealth.com/ and enter Mike Huckabee in the search field for his story)

As to my own battle of the bulge....I didn't get home until 8 last night, so I postponed #1 son's HRD/Core workout until this evening. He was disappointed, saying he didn't want it to be like last time, where we quit working out all together. How's that for external motivation?

No comments: