Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Porches, hangovers, etc


The refuse from the porch has been hauled away and now it's time for Soffit, fascia, siding & gutters.


The plan was to get to it on Sunday, but that went to Hell in a handcart when I stayed up way late, playing Mexican dice and drinking with my sister unit & her hubbie, plus #2 sis & the madre. I've felt worse than I felt on Sunday, but not often! The boss, being sage beyond compare, ditched me around 11:30 and was into blissful repose long before I staggered in, grazed on whatever presented itself in the fridge and then collapsed on the couch. I must admit that it was a great time, one I want to repeat, just not any time soon, and preferably without the side effects monopolizing my Sunday.


Cookie's JFL B team won their second game in a row Saturday, but the lightweights lost. Soccer is in full swing, with all three kids having their first game this Saturday. I'm excited to see if their hard work will be rewarded.
We'll have to run concessions for three home games while the Princess plays in Tuscola, so it will be interesting, to say the least.

No comments: