Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tuesday blues day


The wintry west extends his blast, And hail and rain does blaw;

Or the stormy north sends driving forth

The blinding sleet and snaw:

While, tumbling brown, the burn comes down,

And roars frae bank to brae;And bird and beast in covert rest,

And pass the heartless day. (tip of the PSU Nittany Lions Cap to Robert Burns)


Another day, another painfully cold blast of air from the north. Sucked the good mood right out of me. I'm ready for baseball, golf, fishing (that doesn't include cutting holes in the surface of the lake), barbeques, babes, motorcycles, boats, scantily clad college girls, hikes through the woods, camping, and babes . (I LIKE babes, to paraphrase blazing saddles)


I went to the school and ran for 1/2 hour before basketball last night. i didn't wear my running shoes, stupidly, and my arches were killing me. I'll do a half hour with the weights tonight, and try to have a good week.


5 weeks until Phx, Baybee!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cold air does suck. i might try to run circles (small circles) in the horse. but you know better, it ain't happening.