Saturday, January 5, 2013

changes





With sincerest apologies to Ozzie and the boys, I'm going through changes.  Not the big D, like Bill Ward in 72 when Sabbath wrote the tune, but more like personal ones.  Changes in attitudes, changes in goals, etc.

Last night was a pretty big step for me.  For the past 10 years plus, Friday night has been pizza night in Hookerville.  We usually either grab a frozen one or pick one up from somewhere if we're feeling rich, and last night was no exception, with one difference.  Last night I didn't partake. Instead I sauteed some shrimp in no salt butter with garlic and mixed them with some whole wheat pasta for a scampi of sorts, and it was good.  Only 500 or so calories and less than 200 mg's of sodium.

Now if only i can fight off this cruddy bug that's invaded, we'll be all good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way to go bro. And the shrimp isn't that expensive. I get frozen bags of it for $5 at Wally World. Proud of you. Good start to a new you.