Thursday, January 3, 2013

Perspective....


or lack thereof.  So after watching the Illini lose to a team that they shouldn't have for about the millionth time in my life, letting it impact my mood to the point where I was angry with the kids, short with the little brown haired girl, and up at 2 am wondering why we played so poorly, it occurred to me that maybe I'm just a little too emotionally attached to my college team.  So, in this spirit of new beginnings for 2013, I'm resolving to blog more, eat less, work out daily and not sweat so many of the petty things, including the varsity teams that represent my beloved University.   So if anyone has anything they need help with at 1:15 Saturday afternoon, give me a call.  I'll be available.

Did ten minutes on the step machine and let the sadistic woman who lives inside the XBOX crush my woefully out of shape body for 20 more today.

Have a great day, and do something positive!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome back brother. I might need help with some liquid refinement about that time. Not sure Tom will be able to keep up after his merry trek through the woods on Saturday morning.