Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The great pyramids, etc



So this morning I was accompanied by both mini-me and #1 son to the football field for round two of "fatty runs wind sprints". Pyramids are a particularly nice form of torture because you start out so slowly and gradually increase distances until you're wheezing like the orange blossom special.

The boys continue to be my inspiration as I don't want them to A) have to bury me prematurely because of something I might have been able to avoid, or B) follow in my junk food scarfing, beer guzzling footsteps all the way to 300lbs.

The boss and I are officially taking our belt test this weekend. We had to re-schedule due to mini-me's 3'oclock game in Atwood. We've also joined the "warrior's path" version of HRD...which is really cool because now we get to play with WEAPONS!!

No comments: