Thursday, August 23, 2007

How to tell when your workout is going to suck....

The scene...FATBOY garage. The time...6:00 am. The players...Fatboy, #1 son, and mini me

FB: "Ok guys, let's start out with some exercises like we start with at HRD...10 jumping jacks, ready begin!"
#1 : I Cannnn't.
MM: ..makes feeble, uncoordinated attempt.
FB:Ok..toe touches....Spread your feet out....one,two,
#1: "I'm so tired."
MM 'It hurts...."
FB: Ok...let's do some push ups...ten..ready begin.
#1...does one rep, then collapses.
MM: does 4 good ones...then collapses.
#1 then cries that he doesn't want to be there.
FB: "Guys, if you don't want to be here, you can leave. I don't want you doing something you don't want to do and ending up never liking it, ok?"
#1 "You make me stay in band and I don't like THAT!"
MM: "It's not fair!"
FB: What's not fair?
MM:......
FB: "Ok...tricep extensions"
#1 hits head with weight, cries.
MM: ...one rep, cries, too heavy.

More comedy, including falling from an exercise ball and the hitting of one's head on concrete while doing a situp insues....

FB: Ok, that's good for the day. Why don't you guys go in and get a drink.

No comments: