Tuesday, August 21, 2007

of belt tests, weigh ins, etc

Went for an easy walk with #1 son yesterday, then HRD, (heavy on the kicks) and my legs feel like lead today.

The boss and I will be taking our first belt test on saturday. I know the material, just hope I don't choke under pressure!

Mini me has asked that I get him up on Tuesdays and Thursdays when I lift....today was the first day. Mostly pushups, sit ups, and bridges, with some light weight work thrown in.

Weighed myself yesterday. Despite drinking gallons of beer and eating poorly late at night, I've lost 17 lbs since the nadir. Part of me wishes this could be counted for Biggest loser. Alas......

Big, bad Monticello defeated the home forces 34-12. Gave up way too many big plays on runs around the end. Mini me did have a couple tackles....including one where he jumped on the backs' head, just before the whistle. :-)

No comments: