Monday, October 8, 2007

good week....

Good news from the Biggest loser front. At Sunday's weigh in, I was down 3.9 pounds to 265. That's the lowest I've weighed for the last couple years. I've been pretty dutiful in my exercise program, so I'm curious as to how much my BMI will have changed in a couple weeks when we get remeasured.

Went for a nice power walk with #1 son on Friday, and we have HRD tonight. Hopefully we can keep the momentum going, though it will be tough with my birthday feasting this weekend.

Football ended for mini-me yesterday. The mighty blue devils defeated the Decatur Lutheran School Association 34-20. All of their points came after the little guys had been put in. mini-me's very first play from scrimmage resulted in a 60 yard touchdown for LSA. They spread two receivers out to his side and he had no safety help, so he ended up covering the guy they DIDN'T pass to. He showed some pretty good wheels, and if the field was 150 yards long, he probably would have caught the guy!

Soccer is now in full bloom, with practice Tuesday and games Thursday and Saturday. Booyah.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hooray for the jfl'ers. Maybe soccer will be more pleasant.

Congrats on the drop. I think that over time you will be the biggest loser. Wish I had your staying power on the exercise part.HB to you lil bro.