Thursday, October 11, 2007

results not expected...


So #1 son and I went back to the school and ran another timed 400 meters this morning. I was 3 seconds slower than the last time, and I can't figure out why. I've been pretty dutiful with my exercise regime....running, walking, lifting and doing HRD, so I'm not sure what happened. I truly expected to shave a few seconds off. I'll push myself a little more next week.


After our 400, we ran 5 sets of hills. My legs are jello, right now, but it's a GOOD jello!


Went to HRD monday...played humpty dumpty and had a great fall. Tweaked a tricep trying in vain to catch myself and then I lifted Tuesday, which REALLY exacerbated the pain. So now, my tricep is on fire, my ankle hurts from stepping in a hole during hills, and my quads are liquid. Yep, I'm loving me some exercise program right about now.


I've let my diet slip a bit this week, with the birthday feasting and such, but today and tomorrow I'm Amish. I swear. Except for the beer drinking after our soccer game tonight.

No comments: