Monday, February 4, 2008

Diary

Of a fatman. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Failure

Screaming at the window-watch me die another day. Hopeless situation-endless price I have to pay. (thanks, Ozzie. I couldn't have said it any better myself.)

So I woke up this morning, brimming with joy de vivre, having gotten together with most of the greatest people in my life, all too briefly last night for the Melbs super bash. Good food, good friends, good game, for a change.

Then, as has become my ritual, I stepped on the scale for weekly weigh in and woe, misery and shame descended. Plus 5. What the hell? I haven't been a saint in the past week, but I certainly never invisioned my transgressions would manifest themselves in such a concrete fashion. I feel like drowning my sorrows in a burrito as big as my friggin head.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dedication

Is more like you bro'. Something I have little of.

Tony "the big fat loser" said...

Not the past two weeks.