Thursday, March 20, 2008

careless whisper...

Time can never mend the careless whispers of a good friend. To the heart and mind, ignorance is kind..there's no comfort in the truth..pain is all you'll find

So I thought I had good news for a friend and ran my mouth off, only to find that as usual I didn't know what the fuck I was talking about. Now he's deeply hurt and I feel like crap.

In other happy time joyful first day of Spring news, someone with his head up his ass has decided to juxtapose civil law and family law, leaving me holding the bag for my oldest's legal fees, even though she's not lived with me for a year. The fact that she was arrested, charged, convicted and sentenced as an adult means nothing in his eyes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

bad day... need me - you know where I'm at