Wednesday, March 26, 2008

better days...



Ok...so I'm feeling much better after last weeks' angst fest. I guess I needed a reminder that words can have an adverse effect regardless of their intention. At least I'm not taking sniper fire!

I'm really trying to reel in the diet, but I likes to eat and I likes to eat LOTS. #1 son and I took VGFATdog for a great walk Monday night. about 1-1/2 miles.

Baseball practice was good last night. We worked on infielder responsibilities on grounders. I have to constantly remind myself that none of this is instinctive for these little dudes. By the end of practice improvements were being seen. We've got a LONG way to go, and a short time to get there. (tip o' the cap to Waylon)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good job on the walk on Monday night. Keep it up.

Baseball is not an instinctive sport, but you are a good coach. They will get there. How's the weight trianing going?