Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thirsty Thursday...


The fighting Illini have another opportunity tonight to win a game against an upper echelon conference foe, the MSU Spartans. We usually do a good job of not allowing them to score a lot, but the question, as its been all season, is where are our points going to come from? Hopefully Trent can find the range at home....drain a few threes and give Pruitt room to work down low. I've been hyper critical of #55 most of the season, and truthfully he's probably deserved it, but I thought Saturday's game at Iowa was his best of the season. If he can play like that, we can win out, then win a couple in the Big Ten tournament...then go to this CBI (?) tournament and play a couple more games.....any experience our youngsters get will bode well for 08-09.

Jules (the realist) and I (the dreamer) have been at odds over the remodeling project. She wants the quick, simple, cheapest approach, while I want the expansive, to hell with how we'll pay for it, overhaul. I think we reached an amicable solution, finally. In a close one to one vote, I lost again. We're thinking one room addition, for now, with a deck, rather than monster addition with family room, complete with home theatre and gymnasium.


VGFatdog and I went a little over a mile this morning...it was around 19 degrees with strong northerly breezes. I also got a good stretching and lifting session in on Tuesday.

No comments: