Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday!

Another day, another mile or so. Katie dog enjoys our time running, although I think she's a little bored with the pace. So, I exercised for 5 straight days. Net loss-5 lbs. Net gain-mucho pain. I'm sore in places I forgot I had.

I'll do a light workout with the weights tomorrow before cookie's game, then rest the weary bones on Sunday before hitting it again next week. Looking like some treadmill time next week if the temps dip as low as stated.

Unity nipped the VG 5th graders 21-20 on a late basket last night. So close. Progress is coming, but we need a LOT of practice. We'll practice from 6-8 tonight, then travel to Arthur tomorrow to battle those crazy Amish.

1 comment:

nerdrium said...

Nice job on the five pounds (already!). I have a feeling I've had a net loss of zero pounds. Sheesh.

Maybe we can start lifting weights together when the weather gets better--I need to lose weight but I'm not that ambitious to hang out in my garage when it is ten below zero...