Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The road not salted

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.--(tip of the OSU cap to Robert Frost)

So I just returned from slip sliding my way around the 1 1/2 mile circuit. Funny, but it's easier to remain upright while running than walking. I'm certain there's a scientific reason for it, but it still seems strange to me.

I too tend to take the road less traveled...which is really weird considering my pathological need to be liked. In a way, I think Obama's ability to bridge this dichotomy is what won him the presidency, and I'm ok with that. I'll leave further political musings to those more qualified, like the nerd gardener.

So, day two of the new me went ok...did have a couple Vodka Tonics after work...I'm not a mormon....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good job. Walking on ice is worse than running on ice. I can only assume that it is because we spend less time on the ground when running. Tonite is track practice. Join me for some vomiting if you like. :)