Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The hills are alive.....



With the sounds of fat boy squealing!!

Behind the VG school is an innocuous looking hill leading to the river. No more than 20-30 feet from top to bottom, it's a harmless little bump, really. Until you decide to run wind sprints up and down it. It then becomes a sinister, imposing vista as #1 son and I discovered this morning. 3 sets of up and downs before moving on to the football field for Wednesday wind sprints. We know how to party...the boy and I.

The boss is really trying to lay off the smokes...I am so proud of her efforts because I know LOTS about addictive behavior. The fatboy family will do everything we can to get her through this...hopefully without her taking one of us out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awesome workout for the fatboy and son. But my real kudos go to my girlfriend - quitting smoking. Get through it and i'll give ya a big surprise. ;)