Monday, September 3, 2007

It's official!!

I AM the VG fatboy. Weighed in at 273.2 pounds with a bmi north of 40. Not good, but it's not like I wasn't expecting something like this. I'll be posting regularly as we go along. Next weigh in is Sunday.

VG football lost to Sangamon Valley 22-8. Our "b" team played their lightweights. Apparently the only teams who have B teams don't have enough fourth graders to fill them, so we play 5th & 6th graders every week. Arthur, for example, had 6 fourth graders come out for the team, so next week we'll be playing older kids again. It's good experience, I suppose, but the boys are tired of losing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome, dude. Glad you were able to finally schedule the test. And congrats to my "girlfriend" as well. Not only can she kick my ass but now she has a colored belt to whip it as well. (devilish grin!!!)

Glad to read about #1 making a decision to continue on. Makes you proud as a father doesn't it?