Tuesday, September 18, 2007

keep feeling....

Vacillation...with my sincerest apologies to the Human League.

So this morning I awoke, renewed in my dedication to working out, flush with a sense of dedication that I haven't felt for a while, and determined not to let anything or anyone stand in the way of my exercise sequence. Thusly motivated, I decided not to awaken the slumbering products of my holy union, choosing instead to let them remain enveloped in blissful repose.

I ventured forth into the garage, turned on XTRA 99.1 at reasonably loud volume, and proceeded to have an uninterupted 45 minute workout...no crying, complaining, arguing or self-injury. The best workout I've had in weeks......and it sucked, because my sons weren't there with me. So I guess that answers that question.

Tomorrow is windsprint Wednesday...so if you happen to be in VG at 5:30 a.m. ish, feel free to drop by the school. Fatty likes company. His sons do, too.

No comments: