Friday, September 28, 2007

tenderfeet..

So Wednesday was NOT a good day in fatboy land. Suffice it to say that no exercise was performed, which might have been a good thing. The VGfatbody has been slowly deteriorating since I started this exercise regiment. To go from Jabba-esque couch potato to 6 days a week exerwarrior has proven to be tasking on the 40+ year old frame.

Anyway, did the tenderfoot test thing with #1 son on Thursday. I did 22 pushups. 12 situps. standing broad jump was 5'2", and I ran 400 meters in 2:20. Each of which is pretty bad, but at least the bar has been set.

Went for a leisurely walk/jog with #1 this morning. He had originally decided not to go, but hastened to catch up when he saw that I was going with or without him. Good boy.

Mini-me has started soccer, (with VGfatcoach) and is still practicing football, so our time is crazy. He survived his first practice with the bigger kids, and plays at Arcola Saturday night.

I hope to report some weight loss on Monday. I'm down 3lbs on the home scale. Hopefully this will be reflected on the contest scale. I'm going to TRY not to let my diet go crazy today.

No comments: